Mid Level C# Developer
Statsols, a Cork based company, requires a .NET Developer for a permanent role with development experience of Windows applications. This role will initially be remote.
You will work as part of a team with 5 statisticians and 4 developers on the world’s leading software for sample size and power calculations. nQuery is used by statisticians and clinical researchers in 48 of the Top 50 pharmaceutical companies globally. You can expect to be involved in developing exciting new functionality to be used in the clinical trial environment. Using Agile methodologies, the team is fast paced and organised with ample room for professional growth and personal development.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Work with a team of statisticians and .NET developers to expand the functionality of a commercial application.
- Perform testing, bug fixing and refactoring to improve the existing product.
- Adhere to company IT project methodology and standards.
- Research new technologies and initiatives.
- 3-5 years of C# / .NET development experience.
- Capability to work on their own initiative.
- Experience with version control systems (Git or others), project management and bug tracking software (JIRA, Azure DevOps or others).
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) development experience.
- Development of unit tests (xUnit).
- Ability to understand and translate mathematical/statistical procedures and algorithms into code.
- Experience with R is not essential but advantageous.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- ASP.NET Core web API development experience.
- University degree or diploma in a related field
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday leave
- Significant opportunities for further professional development
- Opportunities to attend high-profile industry and professional events and conferences