At Statsols (The provider of nQuery), we have been leading through statistical innovation for over 20 years. nQuery is now the world's most trusted sample size and power analysis software.
In 2017, 90% of organizations with FDA approved clinical trials used nQuery as their sample size calculator. It is used by Biostatisticians of all levels of expertise. Created by sample size experts, nQuery boasts an extensive list of easy-to-use but powerful features for sample size calculation and power analysis.
Founded in 1984, our business began as a subsidiary of Californian software company, BMDP Statistical Software Inc. As the BMDP subsidiary, we grew and developed overseas markets for BMDP and then later, through a management buy-out, formed the now independent company, Statistical Solutions Ltd.
Today, Statsols is an international company, and the proud owner, developer and provider of highly acclaimed statistical analysis software nQuery.
We have a U.S. subsidiary in Boston, Massachusetts, as well as a network of dedicated and devoted partners throughout other regions, including Japan, Australia, China, Germany and France.
nQuery in Numbers
- nQuery has been enabling researchers calculate sample size for regulatory approval for over 20 years
- We have customers in over 100 countries
- Over 50,000 registered software users
- 45 of top 50 Pharma companies are Statsols customers
- 90% of organizations with clinical trials approved by FDA in 2017 used nQuery to calculate sample size